Washington National Cathedral
|Year||1907 - 1990|
Read more about the National Cathedral
- Architect:George Frederick Bodley
Frohman, Robb & Little
Philip H. Frohman
- Developer:Protestant Episcopal Cathedral Foundation of the District of Columbia
- Alias:Cathedral Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul
- Materials:Indiana limestone
- Height:91,7m / 301ft
- Surface:7.712m2 / 83,012sq ft
- Address:At Massachusetts Avenue, Wisconsin Avenue and Woodley Road
- It took 83 years to complete the building.
The church is 517ft long.