|Year||2007 - 2010|
- Architect:Pei Cobb Freed & Partners
- Engineers:Thornton Thomasetti
- Developer:Regione Lombardia
- Category:Office Building
- Alias:Altra Sede Regione Lombardia
- Height:161,3m / 529ft
- Surface:37.000m2 / 398,265sq ft
- Address:Via Melchiorre Gioia
- Built as the new headquarters for the Lombardy Regional Government.
Tallest building in Milan when completed in January 2010, replacing the 1960 Pirelli Tower.
The tower is part of a 98,000 square meters large complex which also includes five 9-story buildings